Colorado PTA is providing MemberHub, a FREE online tool (valued at $1,200 per year), to all local PTA/PTSAs! MemberHub makes it easier to run your unit — stay in good standing, engage families, raise funds, and more. You’ll save hours on administrative tasks, so you can focus on connecting with your children and engaging your school community. Check your email to find the MemberHub welcome and log in to activate your unit’s account. Didn’t get one? Please send an email to email@example.com
View the Memberhub Welcome Package
Click here for a General information and instruction sheet on setting up your Memberhub account/login, and accomplishing basic tasks.
Memberhub PTA Board Information Packet
Contact Memberhub Customer Support with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Each session will include time for Q&A, so if you haven’t checked out the MemberHub Welcome Page for PTAs, please do so now at http://info.memberhub.com/pta.
More information, recordings from previous sessions, and the full training schedule can be found here: Online LIVE Training Schedule – MemberHub Help Center.
As always, please feel free to reach out to the Colorado PTA office, or your Colorado PTA Field Service Representative with any questions or concerns.
Unit In Good Standing
|Officer Training Requirement||
Forms and Resources to Help Be a Local PTA Unit in Good Standing!
- Instructions to update your Officers’ List
- Membership Report-Cover Submittal form
- Local Unit Membership Listing Report: (Please use this (excel) template when importing the membership information for the Colorado PTA Office in Memberhub)
- Business for PTA
- Finance Review/Audit Committee Report with instructions in Adobe
- EXPENSE form
- CASH/CHECK RECEIPT Verification form
- Bylaws Template – Please contact the Colorado PTA office. to request!
- Colorado PTA Local Unit Handbook
- The PTA and the Principal Handbook – A Guide to Knowing about and Working with Your PTA
- Sponsorship Information
Tax Filing for Nonprofit Organizations
- 990 – Total deposits (gross receipts) greater than or equal to $200,000
- 990-EZ – Total deposits (gross receipts) less than $200,000 and greater than $50,000
- 990-N – Total deposits (gross receipts) of $50,000 or less
Please submit a copy of the 990 to the Colorado PTA office.