Colorado PTA is providing Givebacks (formerly MemberHub), a FREE online tool valued at $1,200 per year, to all local PTA/PTSAs! Givebacks makes it easier to run your unit — stay in good standing, engage families, raise funds, and more. You’ll save hours on administrative tasks, so you can focus on connecting with your children and engaging your school community.
View the Givebacks Welcome Package
Click here for a General information and instruction sheet on setting up your Givebacks account/login, and accomplishing basic tasks.
Givebacks PTA Board Information Packet
Contact Givebacks Customer Support with questions: email@example.comOnline LIVE Training Schedule – Givebacks Help Center.
As always, please feel free to reach out to the Colorado PTA office, or your Colorado PTA Field Service Representative with any questions or concerns.
Unit In Good Standing
|Officer Training Requirement||
Forms and Resources to Help Be a Local PTA Unit in Good Standing!
- Instructions to update your Officers’ List
- Membership Report-Cover Submittal form
- Local Unit Membership Listing Report: (Please use this (excel) template when importing the membership information for the Colorado PTA Office in Givebacks (formerly Memberhub))
- Colorado PTA Business Partners Procedures
- Financial Review/Audit Committee Report with instructions in Adobe
- EXPENSE form
- CASH/CHECK RECEIPT Verification form
- Bylaws Template – Please contact the Colorado PTA office. to request!
- Colorado PTA Local Unit Handbook
- The PTA and the Principal Handbook – A Guide to Knowing about and Working with Your PTA
- Sponsorship Information
Tax Filing for Nonprofit Organizations
- 990 – Total deposits (gross receipts) greater than or equal to $200,000
- 990-EZ – Total deposits (gross receipts) less than $200,000 and greater than $50,000
- 990-N – Total deposits (gross receipts) of $50,000 or less
Please submit a copy of the 990 to the Colorado PTA office.