Colorado PTA is excited to invite you to our 99th Annual Convention! Mission Impossible/Possible April 17th & 18thColorado PTA Convention delegates will enjoy workshops, keynote speakers,COPTA business meetings, connection with other members, and much more… all virtually from the comfort of their chosen wifi location. Please join us for valuable information, motivation, networking, and FUN!
If you have trouble accessing the virtual convention or have additional questions, please email: email@example.com
Mission possibleDuring the General Meetings, voting delegates (those chosen by their PTAs/PTSAs to vote on behalf of their members) will elect officers to the Colorado PTA Board of Directors for the 2021-2023 term. Please click here for the slate of officers selected by the Colorado PTA Nominating Committee.
Registration is open now!
PTA Members: $30 per person, $50 per two persons
Non-PTA Members: $40 per person, $70 per two persons
Make Sure to register soon! First 100 registrants will get a” Spy box” of fun stuff!
Convention gives PTA members opportunities to:
- Meet, network and develop relationships with others from all across Colorado who love children as much as you do.
- Hear from National PTA representatives and other keynote speakers.
- Participate in motivating and informative workshop sessions on current issues, advocacy and leadership training that will help you develop programs, projects and activities in your local PTA/PTSA.
- Visit the Exhibitors Hall.
SPONSORS and EXHIBITORSLooking for another opportunity to distinguish your product from the crowd? Colorado PTA is excited to offer opportunities to you! Put your company name in the hands of PTA leaders across Colorado. Special thanks to our 2019 sponsors for their generous support! Click here for the Convention Prospectus and email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
LISTING OF WORKSHOPS (Subject to Change)
- Member Hub
- Kids Financing
- Digital Learning
- Suicide Prevention
- Meeting in A Digital way
- Big “A’ in Advocacy
- Membership in the Fall
- Standards of Affiliation
- President Training
- Advocating for Healthy Kids
- Treasurer Training
- Fundraising in a Digital World
- small “a’ in advocacy
- Digital Learning
- PTA 101
- Supporting our Students coming out of a Pandemic