Colorado PTA would love for your to join us for the 101st annual convention! BE THE CHANGE… Events will include workshops to train, equip and inspire you to be an amazing PTA leader, General Meetings, Keynote Speakers, lots of opportunities to network with other Colorado PTA units and a vendors expo. You do not want to miss this event!
April 29-30th 2023
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech Center
7801 E Orchard Rd, Greenwood Village, CO 80111Would you like to help with planning this year’s convention? Please email VP of Convention, Christina Powell to get involved!!!
Convention gives PTA members opportunities to:
- Meet, network and develop relationships with others from all across Colorado who love children as much as you do.
- Hear from National PTA representatives and other keynote speakers.
- Participate in motivating and informative workshop sessions on current issues, advocacy and leadership training that will help you develop programs, projects and activities in your local PTA/PTSA.
SPONSORS and EXHIBITORSLooking for another opportunity to distinguish your product from the crowd? Colorado PTA is excited to offer opportunities to you! Put your company name in the hands of PTA leaders across Colorado. Special thanks to our previous convention sponsors for their generous support! Click here for the Convention Prospectus and email any questions to email@example.com
LISTING OF WORKSHOP TRACKS
- PTA ORGANIZATIONAL EFFECTIVENESS (includes training for PTA presidents, treasurers, etc.; building membership, etc.)
- LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT (includes effective advocacy, conflict and controversy, etc.)
- BUILDING DIVERSITY, EQUITY, AND INCLUSION (includes engagement opportunities for all)
- HEALTH, WELLNESS, AND SAFETY (includes suicide prevention, social-emotional wellness, nutrition, etc.)
- IMPLEMENTING THE STANDARDS FOR FAMILY-SCHOOL PARTNERSHIPS (includes best practices, standards, etc.) More information on the workshop tracks is coming soon!