- The Colorado PTA Opposes SB 15-045¸Tax Credits for Nonpublic Education
- The Colorado PTA Supports the Colorado Academic Standards
- The Colorado PTA Supports the Healthy Kids Colorado Survey
- The Colorado PTA Supports Changes in State Law Regarding the Frequency of State-Mandated Assessments
- The Colorado PTA Supports Proposition BB
For Positions & Resolutions Click Here!
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Three Schools in Colorado were awarded with the 2015-2017 National PTA School of Excellence Award! We are excited for the work that our local units are doing and want to Thank all of our families, students, educators, staff, schools and communities that are helping to Advocate for Every Child With One Voice!
As a school principal, administrator, or board member, you know all about shrinking budgets, increasing class sizes, and government mandates on testing and instruction. You face multiple challenges. There are all kinds of parent groups out there, but there is only one PTA.
Is your PTA looking for more information on the Colorado Academic Standards (Common Core Standards)? Colorado PTA is offering trainings and presentations to inform and educate our members, parents, and teachers alike. Contact us at PTA_CAS@copta.org to request a presentation!
Check out our Committees page and click on each title to see all of the different ways you can get involved with The Colorado PTA! Make sure you also check out our resources for scholarships, communities, school accountability committees, male involvement in the PTA, special education, and military alliance for parents and partners!