- The Colorado PTA Opposes SB 15-045¸Tax Credits for Nonpublic Education
- The Colorado PTA Supports the Colorado Academic Standards
- The Colorado PTA Supports the Healthy Kids Colorado Survey
- The Colorado PTA Supports Changes in State Law Regarding the Frequency of State-Mandated Assessments
- The Colorado PTA Supports Proposition BB
For Positions & Resolutions Click Here!
Subscribe to our newsletter!
As a school principal, administrator, or board member, you know all about shrinking budgets, increasing class sizes, and government mandates on testing and instruction. You face multiple challenges. There are all kinds of parent groups out there, but there is only one PTA.
Check out our Committees page and click on each title to see all of the different ways you can get involved with The Colorado PTA! Make sure you also check out our resources for scholarships, communities, school accountability committees, male involvement in the PTA, special education, and military alliance for parents and partners!