Colorado PTA Membership Challenge 2018 – 2019
Advocacy, Leadership, Membership – the Heart of PTA
The Colorado PTA Board of Directors is excited to present 2018-2019 membership challenge! It is designed to keep your focus on our mission and your success.
Drawing Eligibility (dates are “as of”):
Sept. 1 – submitted dues for the elected officers of your PTA/PTSA (based on officer lists submitted on Member Planet)
- 5 units will win $50, plus a $50 coupon for ShopPTA.com
Oct. 1 – submitted dues reflect an increase over last year’s membership numbers
- 5 units will win $100, plus choice of a personalized PTA/PTSA tablecloth or a $50 coupon for ShopPTA.com
Nov. 1 – 5 units with a member identified as an Advocacy Liaison are eligible to win $100.
Dec. 1 – 5 units with at least 50% of their staff as PTA/PTSA members are eligible to win $100. This helps Colorado PTA celebrate American Education Week in November.
Feb. 1 – 4 units will each win one (1) registration to the Colorado PTA Convention in April 2019.
Apr. 1 –
- TBD to the unit with the highest percentage of male members
- TBD to the unit with the highest percentage of members to student enrollment
- TBD to the unit with the highest percentage growth over the 2017-2018 school year
- NOTE: A unit will only be awarded one prize. If one unit qualifies for more than one category, the money will be awarded to the second place unit.
Jun. 15 – 4 units, selected from those submitting their 2019-2020 officer list, will win $100
Winners will be selected by random drawing, where applicable. Only PTA/PTSA units in good standing will be considered.
Take advantage of all the resources available to you! Share your successes!
Contact Karen Hobson, Colorado PTA Membership Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to share your great ideas to increase membership.