- The Colorado PTA Opposes SB 15-045¸Tax Credits for Nonpublic Education
- The Colorado PTA Supports the Colorado Academic Standards
- The Colorado PTA Supports the Healthy Kids Colorado Survey
- The Colorado PTA Supports Changes in State Law Regarding the Frequency of State-Mandated Assessments
- The Colorado PTA Supports Proposition BB
For Positions & Resolutions Click Here!
National PTA President Laura Bay Gives Thanks to Advocates!
Click Below To Join PTA
Become a member of Colorado PTA for just $25! We also welcome your tax-deductible donation!
What can a PTA can offer?
As a school principal, administrator, or board member, you know all about shrinking budgets, increasing class sizes, and government mandates on testing and instruction. You face multiple challenges. There are all kinds of parent groups out there, but there is only one PTA. Part of school and family life for over 110 years, PTA is the defining organization for parent involvement.
Looking for more ways to get engaged?
Check out our Committees page and click on each title to see all of the different ways you can get involved with The Colorado PTA!
Make sure you also check out our resources for advocacy efforts, communities, school accountability committees, male involvement in the PTA, take action/news, and military alliance for parents and partners!
Looking for our Resolutions, Position Statements or National PTA Policy Issues?
Visit our Resolutions Page to learn all about the Colorado PTA & National PTA Resolutions, Position Statements, and Policy Issues! We also provide you with the resources to begin drafting your own Resolutions!