Take advantage of all the resources available to you! Share your successes! Contact Karen Hobson, Colorado PTA Membership Director, with any questions or to share your great ideas to increase membership.
Colorado PTA Membership Challenge
Every child needs a champion! That’s why the Colorado PTA Board of Directors is challenging you to recruit a member for every student in your school. A lofty goal…yes, however, why not work hard to build and strengthen our voices to advocate for our children’s education, health, welfare, and safety? This is what makes our association different.
(**Drawing Eligibility: must be a PTA in good standing and postmarked by the applicable date. Winners will be selected by random drawing, where applicable.)
This year the membership report includes a section at the bottom to opt into the membership challenge. Don’t miss your chance to win the following:
|Date (Month/Day)||Action Required (Stipulations)||Award
|09/01||Submit dues for the elected officers of your PTA/PTSA||Five (5) PTAs will win $50, plus a $50 coupon for Shop PTA!
|10/01||Submit dues to reflect an increase over last year’s membership numbers||
- Five (5) PTAs will win $50, plus a visit by one or more of the Colorado PTA Board of Directors.
- PTA with the highest percentage growth will win $250 (cannot also win the $50 drawing).
|11/01||Based on the percentage of membership to student enrollment||Top five (5) PTAs will win $100 each (choice of cash or coupon to Shop PTA), plus a visit by one or more of the Colorado PTA Board of Directors.
|12/01||Five (5) PTAs with 100% staff membership or a percentage increase in staff membership are eligible to win $100. This helps Colorado PTA celebrate American Education Week in November.
- Two (2) PTAs will each win one (1) registration plus airfare to the National PTA Convention in June, not to exceed $500 per award.
- Four (4) PTAs will each win one (1) registration to the Colorado PTA Legislative Conference in February.
|02/01||Four (4) PTAs will each win one (1) registration to the Colorado PTA Convention.
|03/01||NOTE: A PTA will only be awarded one prize. If one unit qualifies for more than one category, the money will be awarded to the second place PTA.||
- $250 to the PTA with the highest percentage of male members.
- $250 to the PTA with the highest percentage of members to student enrollment.
- $250 to the PTA with the highest percentage growth over the previous school year.
|04/01||Ten (10) PTAs will win a visit by a Colorado PTA Board of Director to a Back to School event for the following school year.