EXHIBITORS & SPONSORS
Looking for another opportunity to distinguish your product from the crowd?
Colorado PTA is excited to offer additional opportunities to you, our convention exhibitors.
Put your company name in the hands of PTA leaders across Colorado.
Request the Exhibitor Prospectus and email any questions to email@example.com
Special thanks to our 2016 sponsors
for their generous support!
Join us at the Convention on April 29 – 30, 2017!
Come Be a Part from the Start whether your student is just starting preschool to graduating high school we have a workshop for you! Learn tools and skills to be your child’s advocate and leader in your community!
Current listing of workshops (subject to change):
- Officers training – President/Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary; PTA 101; Bylaws; AIM Protecting Your Assets; Tomorrow’s Leaders: Attract, Develop and Orient Leaders Through Transition.
- Communications – PTA Communications 101; Social Media & Your PTA.
- Advocate – Advocacy 101; Engaging Parents and Families in Grassroots Advocacy; Accountability and Assessment Standards; Well-Supported teachers. More Individual attention. Broadened Curriculum. We CAN make it happen.
- Health, Wellness & Safety for Our Children – When A Crisis Occurs; Dangers of Marijuana Use by Children & Youth; What Parents Need to Know About Sexting; MOVE More! LEARN More! Increasing Physical Activity in School, Importance of the Healthy Kids Colorado Survey.
- Membership – Growing Your Membership; Retaining Today’s PTA Members; How to Get Dads in Your School; Diversity.
- Financial Planning
SCHEDULE (subject to change)
Saturday April 29, 2017
Registration begins at 7:00 a.m.
Breakfast, 7:30 to 8:30 a.m.
Workshop I, 8:30 to 9:30 a.m.
Region Meetings, 9:40 to 10:40 a.m.
Workshop II, 10:50 to 11:50 a.m.
Lunch with Exhibitors, 12:00 to 1:30 p.m.
General Meeting I, 1:30-3:00 p.m.
Check-in to hotel 3:00-3:45 p.m.
Workshop III, 3:45-4:45 p.m.
Workshop IV, 4:55 to 5:55 p.m.
Business Awards Dinner,
Joan Maute, Keynote Speaker, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Sunday April 30, 2017
Registration opens at 7:30 a.m.
Membership Breakfast, 8:00 to 9:30 a.m.
Check out of Hotel, 9:30 to 10:20 a.m.
Workshop V, 10:30 to 11:30 a.m.
General Meeting II, 11:40 to 1:00 p.m.
Luncheon and Installation,
Sean Wybrant, Colorado Teacher of the Year, Keynote Speaker, 1:15 to 3:15 p.m.
Closing Ceremony and Exhibit Hall Drawing, 3:30 to 4:30 p.m.
Keynote Speaker – Joan Maute!
We are thrilled to announce one of our keynote speakers at the Colorado PTA Convention is Joan Maute, Ed.D! She is a singer/songwriter from the 60s, Joan took her guitar and music into the classroom when she began teaching in 1970. Long before Howard Gardner identified musical intelligence, Joan was using music to teach across the curriculum in her own classrooms (grades 4-8, social studies, reading, and language arts). She has shared her enthusiasm, experience, and expertise with thousands in the United States and Canada as a frequent presenter at national, state, and local conferences, institutes, and workshops. Joan’s articles and songs have been published in Science Scope, Folksong in the Classroom, Middle Ground, The Middle School Journal, TEAM, and many state journals.
2017 Convention Location:
Hotel Elegante, 2886 S Circle Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80906